Friday, February 29, 2008

NHD REFLECTION

National History Day this was a big learning experience it was hard ,fun ,stressful ,and a times angering. I never heard of NHD before constitution high school. so i'm happy that i actually made it to the citywide competition. this project was a learning experience in many ways ,this project taught how to work with my group members , it also taught me how to write an annotated bibliography and it also gave me an idea on what project type is the easiest and which is the hardest. the project was stressful and frustrating because i was unable to do a proper annotated bibliography my group could get each other annoyed and we got sidetracked at times when we tried to solve our group problems and then teachers would get us upset because they would think we weren't
doing anything and one even said he's looking forward to failing us this was discouraging angering and motivating at the same time because we wanted to prove those who doubted us wrong. this was upsetting but at the end of the day i'm happy that i went through this learning experience this is something that prepares me for life and that is why i like it.my project was the Philadelphia female antislavery society in and my group did a performance i wouldn't change anything except for how i studied for my project.

No comments: